AFIDEP in partnership with PLAN International is conducting a 4-day workshop on policy analysis, monitoring and dialogue. The training is targeted at senior public health specialists, research and policy analysts and national programme managers and coordinators.
- Equip participants will skills and knowledge on how to undertake policy analysis.
- Equip participants with skills and knowledge on policy formulation processes.
- Equip participants with skills and knowledge on effective policy advocacy, influencing, monitoring and dialogue.
- Build the capacity of participants on how to engage stakeholders
- Develop a policy analysis, dialogue and monitoring plan for the project.
The training is led by AFIDEP and supported by the Plan International Regional. At the end of the training, an action plan will be developed to guide how the knowledge and skills gained during the training will be utilised for influencing key focus areas for the Norad program and Plan International’s Child Protection interventions in general.